What would your boss say or co-worker say if he or she filled out a survey about you? Would they be able to portray you accurately? Check the NCC blog on the last Friday of each month to find out who is the highlighted associate. Faith Kranenberg, our Front Desk Manager completed this fun questionnaire about Beth Gibson who was nominated by the sales team.
- What is Beth’s role at the conference center? Front Desk Supervisor
- Tell me about Beth’s history with the company: Beth is a former Front Office Manager and Housekeeping Manager with The National Conference Center
- If Beth were able to take a vacation anywhere in the world, where would it be and why? Australia for the scenery and great beaches.
- What is Beth’s work superpower? The ability to calm any situation/guest.
- Beth’s strongest trait is: Her ability to stay calm no matter what the situation is.
- When the front desk is busy, Beth is usually: Happy!! Beth loves to be busy, especially interacting with guests.
- When there’s a quieter time at the front desk, what does Beth do? Cleaning, consolidating, and organizing.
- What do you think she loves most about her job? The people
- What do you guess Beth does when she isn’t working? She’s spending quality time with her family.
If you know Beth, what would you add? How has an NCC staff member gone above and beyond for you? Read past REACHING Higher employee features on the Conference Center blog.