What would your boss say or co-worker say if he or she filled out a survey about you? Would they be able to portray you accurately? Check the NCC blog on the last Friday of each month to find out who is the highlighted associate. Richard Valero, our director of operation, completed this fun questionnaire about Brian Mulroney who was nominated.
- What is Brian’s role at the conference center? Front Office Operations Supervisor
- Tell me about Brian’s history with the company: Brian began as a Front Desk Clerk and was promoted in 2011.
- If Brian were able to take a vacation anywhere in the world, where would it be and why? It would be a cruise to just about anywhere.
- What is Brian’s work superpower? Maximizing Transportation Department Profit.
- Brian’s strongest trait is: Organizational skills. He is always on top of any situation.
- When the front desk is busy, Brian is usually: Out front helping guests with directions.
- When there’s a quieter time at the front desk, what does Brian do? Schedules airport shuttles and checks his fleet of buses.
- What do you think he loves most about his job? Seeing his efforts pay off on the monthly P&L sheet.
- What do you guess Brian does when he isn’t working? Playing a gig. He is the drummer for The Sandbox Kings
- Describe a situation where Brian really went above and beyond for a client: Scheduling last minute shuttle requests for an entire group when they forgot which day they were departing
If you know Brian, what would you add? How has an NCC staff member gone above and beyond for you? Read past REACHING Higher employee features on the Conference Center blog.