The National Conference Center’s West Belmont Place has just created the “Just in Time” $99 Day Meeting Package (DMP), which is an all-inclusive per person, per day-priced meeting package. The “Just in Time” $99 Day Meeting Package includes:
- Meeting room
- Unlimited healthy refreshment breaks to create a “food for thought” mood
- Farm-to-Table lunch with food stations in the Dining Room
- House technology package
- Complimentary WiFi throughout the campus
- Ample, covered complimentary parking with security
- Dedicated meeting Ambassador to customize your meeting
- Productive learning environment, distraction-free campus setting
- A variety of outdoor space for socializing and networking after the meeting
And new this year, The National’s West Belmont Place offers four complimentary incentives or giveaways for those who book a day meeting anytime during 2018. Contract must be signed by August 31, 2018.
- A private 4-course Chef’s Table for four guests that can be a giveaway for meeting guests or a special event for staff, board of directors or VIPs.
- Complimentary ice sculpture with your company logo.
- Complimentary Champagne toast at reception or dinner.
- Two complimentary in the $20-25/person range.
If the contract is $5,000, one incentive can be added; $10,000 contract, two incentives can be added and $15,000 contract, three incentives can be added.
The fine print: New bookings only. Does not apply to previously booked meetings. Can not be combined with other discounts or promotions. Contract must be signed before August 31, 2018. Does not include sales tax.
Adventure and Teambuilding
Some of the highlights of The National, in addition to its 265,000 sq. ft. of meeting and event space, is the newly designed Challenge Course and many teambuilding options that can be added to any meeting. This professionally designed, 14-element Challenge Course addresses the physical and emotional needs of all individuals. Our programs go beyond the Challenge Course with culinary competitions, off-site adventure trips, sport and game tournaments, wellness, fitness and mindfulness programs
Small and Intimate Spots
When new management took over The National four years ago, one of the goals was to create small, intimate meeting spaces. Common areas through the facility provide space for socializing, discussions and networking. A modern Living Room space off the lobby, a game room and a “speakeasy” room aptly named The National Secret round out the indoor space. The National Secret is behind the active Black Olive Bar & Grill provides a quiet meeting space.
Hyper-Local Culinary Program
The National’s food and beverage program continues to grow and evolve under the direction of Food and Beverage Director Todd Goldian and Executive Chef Frank Estremera. They have focused on growing relationships with local farmers, incorporating over 60 local products to the daily menus that serve as many as 1,200 guests per day. We have created a healthy Breakfast for Champions menu that includes healthy shakes, steal oats oatmeal served with local honey, cage-free eggs and fresh produce from CEA Farms. See our blog post with more details.
For more information about the “Just in Time” $99 Day MeetingPackage, Click here to submit your meeting requirements. This offer continues through August 31st.