Reinvigorate your team’s creativity and productivity with an exciting retreat to The National. With our beautiful, 65-acre campus by the Potomac River, The National offers out-of-the-box solutions for indoor and outdoor venues that celebrate summertime. Take your program into the great outdoors, or completely reimagine what it means to be indoors with innovative set-ups and themed décor ideas from our creative planning experts. Top it all off with innovative teambuilding and networking programs that will leave your team reminiscing like school kids after summer camp. Our team can provide you with such memorable experiences as:
- Themed Refreshment Breaks: Menu planning, props and activities during scheduled breaks
- Outdoor Socials: Food, wine and more by the Pergola, Terrace, Courtyard or expansive West Lawn
- Ice Breakers: Engaging sessions designed to break down barriers and get teams comfortable with one another
- Team Building: Challenge Course, Black Olive Bar, and custom programs from wine tastings to offsite brewery tours
- Food & Wine Pairings: Pairings in the Park with Executive Chef Frank Estremera and Chief Wine Officer Mary Watson DeLauder
Enjoy savings of up to 18% when you schedule your program during the weeks of July 8, August 9 or September 16. Special savings are available for two-, three-, and four-day programs.
Call us today for more information: 703.724.5111.