Is enjoying your morning a dream?
When you’re searching for a venue, Google is a traditional route for some and the more timely way when there are so many site selection tools out there. UniqueVenues, a database of locations around the U.S. from cruise ships to banquet halls and conference centers is the easiest tool for a planner to use in his or her search. Choose the state, scroll through a list of options and each venue includes vital information like overview, space, catering, accommodations, dining, services, technology, and area attract. Here’s our review of the site selection tool:
- Their blog and monthly newsletter to subscribers – it’s has some really unique ideas; recent blog posts included mansions as a venue and out-of-the-box Halloween event ideas. The recent printed newsletter which we received by postal mail accurately covered selling to different generations and their buying patterns – it’s also nice to still receive some things by mail rather than another inbox filler.
- If you don’t want to search, UniqueVenues will do the work for you – making your job easier! Submit a quote about what you’re planning online and Unique Venues will send you information on venues directly.
- Give your requirements and wa-la – you receive a list of venues. Upload your request for proposal (RFP) and Unique Venues will handle it and narrow down the venues with a site search.
- Customer service still exists by phone - they don’t mind holding your hand. If you don’t even feel like searching through pages online, call them with your requirements and one of their contacts will be happy to help you venues that will match your needs.
- It’s called UniqueVenues for a reason – As a venue, we were shocked to see a lot of the venues that make up the database are ones a planner wouldn’t typically think of or maybe in find in Google results.
- Time-saver, Job-saver - it’s simple which helps you not spend as much time finding a venue and more time actually working with the venue planning so the program or event is a success, which is something we really value as a conference center.
UniqueVenues also creates narrated videos for their venues. Thanks to Jill & Tony at Unique Venues for our video: